Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours 11 new or used available from $49.99 Brushed poly canvas messenger. Padded corduroy lined laptop section holds a 15.4-inch laptop. Rear zippered pocket with organizer. Expandable side pockets. Side entry zippered pockets under flap. Aircushion back panels deliver long haul comfort. Laptop bag or carry on luggage? My favorite bag ever. SOLO case general reviewSOLO 15.4-inch Urban At Ease Messenger Olive (URA5028)
From SOLOList Price: $69.99 Price: $49.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Ships from and sold by Amazon.comProduct Description
Product Details
Features
Customer Reviews
Pros: (I think)
Bigger than I thought it would be. Truth be told. This thing can
hold 2(TWO) 15.4 inch laptops + accessories, 3 of your fave dvd's,
a bunch of CDRW's, a bottle of water, a small flashlight, a point
and shoot digital camera + accessories, a notepad, folders, pens,
an iphone or equivalent pda, a first generation iPod (lol),
portable gps, some snacks, a small dog, and a partridge in a pear
tree at the same time. I kid you not!
Cons:
I saw it for $41 the day after I paid $60. I've seen this bag
for $90. So please shop around. The black one is not as dark
as it looks in the photo.
Don't buy this bag if you live in or travel to Oregon. I hate it when I see someone with the same bag as me.
To the rest of you, this bag is pretty damn cool.
I carry a laptop and an array of gadgetry/tools around because I'm a geek.
It is organized well--better than all prior bags I've used. The lining inside is light colored. Thus, you can actually see crap-instead of groping in the darkness. They've wasted no space on this bugger. Compartments are everywhere feasible.
It also looks extremely cool and unique.
The solo case is a great heavy duty tote bag. The makers have really thought out the design, with corduroy lining the pockets that may be used to store scratchable surfaces. There is a divider and several pockets for anything you might need. The bag, as stated previously, is pretty heavy duty. Be prepared for it to feel bulky for a while until you get used to it. Also, the shoulder strap surprisingly does not have any kind of cushion for support, so if you are using all of the space available then your shoulders will probably get sore after a few minutes of lugging it around.
Overall, I give it a 7.5 out of 10. Good look and functionality while somewhat lacking in comfort and feel.
EDIT: After wearing it for a while, I also noticed that when I put any kind of heavy book in there, the loose shoulder strap buckle allows the strap to lengthen. This can be inconvenient if you like your shoulder strap a certain length, but it really only happens if the bag is weighted down and jostled around.
Still a good bag, and I am maintaining the original score.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Apple Computer (1)
- Asus (1)
- Baby (1)
- Barcode (19)
- Books (3)
- Car Electronics (3)
- Cartier (2)
- Christmas (4)
- Crumpler (1)
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard (1)
- Electronics (1)
- Elmoooo (1)
- Fan Gear (6)
- Furniture (1)
- Games (4)
- Heart (1)
- Inch Portable Computer (1)
- Invicta (2)
- Key (1)
- Laptop (4)
- Microsoft (1)
- Mobile PC (2)
- mouse (1)
- Notebook Backpack (5)
- Notebook Case (5)
- Omega (4)
- PlayBoys (11)
- Samsonite (1)
- Samsung (2)
- SOLO (10)
- Sony (2)
- Tag Heuer (1)
- Targus (3)
- VAIO (2)
- Watches Product (14)

0 comments:
Post a Comment