Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 2 days 8 new or used available from $103.95 WD Scorpio Blue drives offer high-performance, low power consumption, and cool operation, perfect for notebooks and other portable devices. Pick the drive that suits your needs with the confidence in knowing that all WD Scorpio Blue drives are built to the highest standards of quality and reliability. Upgrade your PS3 for real!! Why not use the WD 500gb...IT WORKS!!Western Digital 500GB Scorpio Blue 2.5 SATA II Laptop Hard Drive
From Western DigitalPrice: $122.30 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.Details
Ships from and sold by Amazon.comProduct Description
Product Details
Customer Reviews
Theres no reason to upgrade to 320 as its only twice the highest available PS3 from factory of 160gb. I however upgraded my 40GB PS3 to a 500GB drive(You only see about 465GB once its formatted). From the 80Gb to the 160GB version there is a $100 difference. INSTEAD get the 80GB and a 500GB drive for about $120 and get 3 times the capacity of the 160GB. All you need is Software update on a mem stick or external drive connected to PS3 to load the system software. I used my iPod's drive feature to hold the data. Dont forget the backup utility for the game save data, dloaded demos and games and videos.
I am glad I upgraded mine!!
The most current reviews on upgrading the PS3, people are installing a 320gb hard drive or smaller. To each is own but why not go for the 500gb? I've purchase the WD Western Digital Wd5000bevt Hdd Mob 500gb 5400rpm Sata, and I've had no problems. Granted, I didn't purchase this hard on Amazon but it's definitely a great buy. If you are upgrading your PS3 hard drive, make sure you follow your manual to the T!! Enjoy!!
2:24 AM
Western Digital 500GB Scorpio Blue 2.5 SATA II Laptop Hard Drive
Posted by
Phasuk
|
Labels:
SOLO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Apple Computer (1)
- Asus (1)
- Baby (1)
- Barcode (19)
- Books (3)
- Car Electronics (3)
- Cartier (2)
- Christmas (4)
- Crumpler (1)
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Standard (1)
- Electronics (1)
- Elmoooo (1)
- Fan Gear (6)
- Furniture (1)
- Games (4)
- Heart (1)
- Inch Portable Computer (1)
- Invicta (2)
- Key (1)
- Laptop (4)
- Microsoft (1)
- Mobile PC (2)
- mouse (1)
- Notebook Backpack (5)
- Notebook Case (5)
- Omega (4)
- PlayBoys (11)
- Samsonite (1)
- Samsung (2)
- SOLO (10)
- Sony (2)
- Tag Heuer (1)
- Targus (3)
- VAIO (2)
- Watches Product (14)

0 comments:
Post a Comment